MY frENZ

MY frENZ

Monday, April 2, 2007

A Busy Day

I just delete my Friendster account for a good reason. i don't wanna get connected by my old frens. I just want to be al0ne. I dont know how much time that i need to be like this. I have cahnaged my phone number coz i dont wanna involve in anymore sudden mistake. I have stopped miss him, siop from remember him. I feel new..em I am happy actually with my new version of life, i met more people, I talk to various type of people, I,ve a lot of things to discuss about.Enjoy my work life.Enjoy my office mate, especially one of them who always full of idea to talk about. When free we talk about movies, life, somone special that we should forget..hahah i am happy with my life.
I met my old fren during lunch. We talk and eating for an hour, I dont feel like I met terendakian, She is different.We talk about many things which is not gossip like i do with other schoolmates..I love being with her. I called her for a lunch appoinment. I miss my true fren actually.She got a big problem rite now and she dont wanna talk about it with me. I give her some space to think and alone for a while.I MISS HER TOO MUCH!!!
EMM i'm praying for her,always happy and enjoy her life.Hope to see her soon. Actually i just started with this bloggy thing.nadiah told me to this since I dah mula miss my frenz,the one who are close lah kan.So i godek2 my PC at office then yes,I have created mine.hahaha thank you nad.rajin2 la baca blog aku tau.
emm banyak lagi tak reti blog nie.tak reti nak blog gambar sume lagi.I wait for Dyna to teach me all about this.ow poor her, today she got a flu. She had sms me. really miss her..Hope that she will better soon and hepi.
Emm I better stop here and meet with this new thing tomorrow.

No comments: